Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Daily Outlook

I would have to say that staying organized is such a high priority. What I am learning about personal training is that we work when normal business people need us to. Before work, on lunch breaks, and in the evening after the normal work day is finished. This has thrown my schedule all over the place. The past three days I've had my normal morning shift followed by a huge gap, followed again by a session or two late in the evening, only to get home after everyone else, and be out the door first the next morning. I don't mind because I know I will have a hectic month or two before I get to a stable schedule I'm used to with regular clients. That said, it is important for me to know when I need to be there, when I can work out personally, and when I can plan for the next session. I've been keeping a weekly outlook calendar on my clipboard, filling in blanks for the day, then scribbling in where necessary. I make changes daily and sync with my phone as well so I get reminders. I guess my fear is that I will forget or miss something, and I am planning for that to NEVER happen! I just wanted to share my technique for staying on top of things. Please share! What is your method? Tell us about your schedule and how you stay on top of things! Any other insights will help myself and all of the readers! Thanks! Have a great day, everyone, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment