Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2009

This is why WE'RE fat!!

Unreal. Click on the title to link to a site that contains pages and pages of pictures of the most fatty, disgusting foods that people and restaurants have created. Now, some of you might think that a "picnic pop" or a breaded sausage and boiled egg patty looks good. This is why you are fat. I know, it's harsh, but it's true. Do you know how bad this stuff is? Do you care? Well, next time you want to eat something that is a fraction as unhealthy as this is, just look in the mirror and ask yourself this--"Do I look good...Do I feel good...Am I shortening or lengthening my life?" I'm not sure if you know this, but heart disease is the number one killer in America, and most of the time it's due to poor diet and lack of fitness, both which we have control over. I'm gonna make this short because it was straight to the point, and I gotta write today's cause I'm a bit behind anyway. So you found this blog in a search. What are you searching for? Check out how I turned my health around in less than a year and why I have made it my goal to help people improve the quality of their lives at:

www.premierhealthsource.com

Thanks for reading, and good luck with your quest to a better life. I'm here to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment