Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Luck Chris

Good Luck Chris...and Chris! Tomorrow, my brother, Chris and one of my friends and co-workers, Chris are both starting P90X, the extreme home fitness program that helped me in my transformation and my brother-in-law Victor's as well. These two guys have each taken some direction from me as their coach and over the past several weeks have each lost between 20 and 30 lbs., are making wiser nutritional decisions, and are in darn good athletic condition. Tomorrow, they will take it to the next level with P90X, so I wanted to take this blog to wish them luck and give some tips as they dive into day 1, week 1.

It really is science, guys. The only thing that the program cannot do for you is get you in front of the TV and make you press play. You two have it, and anyone reading this can find that desire inside you if you really search for it. If you've read some of my past blogs, I have mentioned focusing on your "why". While you prepare before a workout, think about your "why" or write it down and tape it to your wall and keep it in your mind. If you want it bad enough, you will push through and make great things happen. Really, though, take it day by day in week one, and you will definitely reach and surpass your goals no doubt about it.

Use the free tracking tools, the recovery drink (it's worth it), and you can hit pause every now and then, but you will find yourself pushing farther and seeing more results than you ever have in your life. Please use me as a resource for information, support, technique/form, etc, because to me, the only thing better than watching you do this is helping you do this.

I will follow Chris and Chris and check in every 30 days and document their progress. I just want to say I'm excited to see what will happen. Click on the title of this blog or visit premierhealthsource.com to visit my coach page and learn more about P90X and why it is the most complete home athletic training system. Period. Please also feel free to contact me for a free home fitness consultation and analysis. I will find and/or design a program based on you and your lifestyle. If you take my recommendations, I will coach and help train you to reach your goals, too!

Anyways, Good luck once again to Chris and Chris, and I think there is an unofficial competition brewing...Thanks for reading everyone and thanks so much for all of your continuous support.

No comments:

Post a Comment