Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love Costco!

People--if you shop for 3 or more, you should definitely shop at Costco. First, their standards on the products and produce they carry as well as their "Kirkland Signature" products are higher than anywhere else, they have a lot of great organic and all natural, healthy food choices, and the benefits just keep going on. If for some reason I can't make it there one week, I actually get upset. Kind of funny, but I love that place! Some of the things I love getting from there include Kirkland Organic Vanilla Soy milk, tiger prawns, oranges, apples, bananas, celery, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli florets, frozen chicken breast, ahi tuna, cod, matcha blend green tea bags, chobani greek yogurt...the list goes on. I have the executive membership which is 100 bucks per year with a percentage earned on purchases. after my first year as a member, they gave me a check for $175! so that paid for the first year's fee and I got some money back! Not to mention the savings when you buy in bulk. Take it from me, you can get so many health-conscious products, if you have kids you MUST shop here! I wish they had an affiliate program because I feel I promote them all the time! Please comment on why you love Costco! This is a short blog for today, but I wanted to take a moment just to rave about Costco! I know I'm a geek! Thanks for reading everyone, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment