Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

I WON $1,000!!


Did I get your attention? If you click on the link above, you will see that I am one of a handful of winners in this month's Beachbody Million Dollar Body Game. As you may know, over the past year I lost around 75-80 lbs, and over half of that was with the help of P90X, the extreme home fitness program that helped me get ridiculous results in a relatively short period of time. Since revolutionizing my own health, I have been helping others to do this as a Beachbody Coach. There will actually be a complete segment on my transformation from Beachbody, and I can even win $10,000 for the quarter! Wow that would help my situation out a lot.

I really want to say THANK YOU to everyone reading this, and to everyone who has given me encouragement, support, and especially to you who have taken some of my advice and are allowing me to help you transform your health and life. Together, nothing is impossible, and truly, I could not do it without all of you. So if I haven't given you enough encouragement already or you are unsure of yourself, here is another reason to motivate yourself towards a healthier life! Thanks for reading, everyone, and have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment