Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

On The Wall

It's official! Okay, so no biggie...I've been a personal trainer here at Equinox since July but I'm finally on the wall. Here at Equinox, we have a wall where there are basically 5x7 profiles of all of the trainers and until today, I haven't been featured. Clients and other members have asked me, "why aren't you on there yet?" "I know, I know," I would say, "soon!" Almost every day I would take a look while reading and re-reading other profiles, getting a sense of the other professionals I work with, their specialties, base of knowledge, and philosophies. How great it is to be grouped with some of the most educated professionals in this business! Anyways, it does seem a bit more solid, and you probably can name moments in your life where things seem a bit more stable to you. Maybe it is as simple as having a name tag made or seeing your name in print. Whatever it is, relish that moment. Be proud of your accomplishment--then build on it and really make a name for yourself! Because it's not about what you know or even how many people you may know. It comes down to how many people know you, and more importantly, how many lives you've had positive influence in. If your name comes up in someone's success story, for instance, that is one step closer to greatness! Help someone out today and start making your way up the wall! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment