Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Gearing Up

Planning for fitness training can seem like more work than the actual fitness routines themselves. I am planning to begin my offseason training starting this coming Monday, and I'm making sure I'm ready. I've already started tracking my nutrition and macronutrient breakdown to see how close I am to the desired ratios and levels I had planned. Also, I've been putting some foam roller time in as well as rest and sleep, all of which seem like sedentary activities, however they are actually more important for rebuilding, repair, and recovery than anything else. I've ordered my appropriate supplements, and now all that's left is getting the individual workouts designed appropriately and with a level of relevance. I suggest for all of you the same: plan well, plan early, and schedule everything. You will be happy you did because you will find it is much easier to stick to a plan than it is to "wing it" or to get it done in the last minute. Sounds like this advice could surely translate into your other activities and endeavors in business and in regular everyday life, doesn't it? So gear up, everyone! Thanks for reading, and have a great day! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment