Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 367!

Today marks the first day of year 2 of this blog! Thank you all for reading and for all of your support and comments to this point! That said, I just got done publishing the last three make-up-days of blogs. Why had I been putting it off? I don't know. What I do know is that I've made a commitment to write these for myself and for all of you who benefit from my thoughts now and again, and I don't plan to let you down. I am, however, considering making this a weekly blog soon. As my business as a trainer has been ramping up, I have dedicated more time to helping people one on one. Also, I realize that some of my blogs may have felt a bit "watered-down" content-wise. I may seek to create a weekly blog to recap events, thoughts, and concepts, and add-in a few random and special ones here and there. I will look to do this soon as I have officially achieved the one-year mark for this daily blog! I enjoy getting my thoughts out and inspiring all of you who read this to make improvements in your lives and possibly helping you touch the lives of the people you care about indirectly. Please comment below with any feedback regarding my blog, suggestions, and/or your thoughts about the frequency change. After all, it's because of you I stay motivated, and because of the support I get that I am able to succeed. Thank you all so much, and have a great day! As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment