Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Join my Squad!

I want to take a moment to talk a little bit about Beachbody and about being a personal coach. Yes, this is kind of a commercial...but please read on. When I started my drastic transformation, my intention was to follow a home fitness program to save money and get great results. I wanted to lose more weight than I had been able to in the past, and it was as simple as that. What I did was use all of the tools available to me including the virtual online gym, logging my weight and measurements, and taking pictures every 30 days to track my progress. I was able to stick with it, and then a funny thing started happening. My friends and family (some of you!) began to comment to me, saying, "what the hell have you been doing?" and "hey man are you sick or something?" which also led to the best question of all--"Can you help me?"

That is when I made the decision to become a Beachbody "Coach". Now, Beachbody has a similar setup as any marketing company you may be a part of or be familiar with, such as Tupperware, Amway, Vector (Cutco), etc. It is a basic franchise marketing model with similar opportunities to promote products that you use and recruit other coaches to build your team. Now, I've done some of these marketing opportunities, however, I wasn't able to hang in there for the payoff because my heart really wasn't in it, and the hype ran out for me. However, with Beachbody, I'm a walking testimonial, I live, eat, sleep, and breathe health and fitness, and I am not breathing down people's necks to sign them up or get them to buy something that's not gonna do them any good. All I do is live healthily and share tips and things that I've learned with family, friends, and co-workers. I've already encouraged a handful of these people to incorporate a home fitness program or make some positive nutritional changes, and, to me, all of my hard work is worth it because I could help others in this way. Also, eventually, this opportunity will surely become the key to achieving financial success and the ultimate goal of financial freedom.

So if you are healthy, trying to be healthy, and you want to help other people and really make a positive impact on the people you care about, you should really consider joining my team and being part of a health revolution! Let's fight this obesity epidemic and counter the statistic of heart disease being the #1 killer of men and women in America today! Thanks for reading everyone, and check back tomorrow! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment