Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Digging Deep

Happy Sunday everyone. Today I hit another milestone. I completed the INSANITY program, which is a 60-day extreme athletic conditioning home fitness program. During those 60 days, I saw major improvements in my agility, speed, strength, power, and cardiovascular endurance. During the program, I really had to learn how to "dig deeper",(the slogan of the program), and push myself past my brain's understanding of what my physical limitations were. The workouts were intense, physically demanding, and demanded me to be at the very top of my game.

Countless times in our lives, we will be forced to make a decision: do what it takes to make it happen, or quit before you start. I would urge you to do what it takes, because only good things will follow. Further, it is when you get outside of your comfort zone that the best changes are made, and results occur. If you are thinking about making some healthy choices, have "tried" but were not successful, etc., just focus on the end result and go for it. Yes, it will be hard. Yes, you will face new challenges every day. Yes, you will have to make sacrifices to achieve your goal. But in doing so, you will become stronger as an individual, and you will only have yourself to thank. So really try to "dig deep", whether in the weight room, conference room, or at home as your role as a parent, friend, sibling, etc. Nothing is impossible. Enjoy your evening, and check back tomorrow for my next entry! Click on the title of this blog to check out the INSANITY infomercial. This is the real deal people. Are you ready to DIG DEEP?

No comments:

Post a Comment