Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Run With Me

It seems we are out of the woods as far as ice age weather goes. At least we think...we do live in Chicago, right? Anyway, to inspire and add value to your spring training and as we all gear up for endurance season, I have decided to host complimentary weekly tempo runs (as long as you aren't faster than me!!). For these runs, I will facilitate your desired pace for your desired distance or time duration on Sundays from March 6-April 3. Here's how it will work: you can email me with Sunday dates and times that work best for you. Also, include your desired pace and distance, if you know. If you're not sure or if you'd like to figure out what pace you might be at, I will also be happy for you to figure it out. I am willing to do this to generate and perpetuate your excitement for fitness and wellness as well as to facilitate my own mileage ramp-up into the season. These runs will be outside, and we will meet and start at 900 N Michigan Ave where my gym is located. Obviously, if the weather is too inclement to run outside, I will facilitate the run on a treadmill at Equinox (if you are a member or first-time guest). Please email me with any questions, requests for dates/times, etc. Availability is on a first-come/first-serve basis. I look forward to helping all of you reach your goals this season! Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

email me at michael.nickles@pt.equinox.com or call me at 630.220.4084


No comments:

Post a Comment