Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Power 30

"How does it feel to be 30?" This is a popular question I've been asked several times. Honestly, I feel the best I've ever felt in my life. I'm not saying I've got everything in order quite yet, but I'm the healthiest I've been, my family for the most part is healthy, and I am in a unique career that allows me to positively impact peoples lives every day! Praise and thanks to God for all of these blessings. We did let go a bit this past weekend. We set up a birthday party for both myself and Jasmine at a local bar and opened the invite to everyone. There was a great variety of people that showed--people we grew up with, people we work with both past and present, family, and friends alike. We really felt special, and it is thanks to all of you people who have and currently support us and are in our lives. Thanks to all of you for making this a great milestone event. Yesterday we got a chance to recover, and it's "back to the grind" today! Here's to you, and here's to making 2011 an unforgettable year! Please check out the pics of these event on my facebook page which you can get to by clicking on the title to this blog. Thanks again everyone, and have a wonderful day! As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment